“I see distant horizons clearly and work meticulously towards them.” — Vinny Tafuro
Vinny Tafuro is a visionary thinker, writer, entrepreneur, communications theorist, and economist. Author of two books, Corporate Empathy and Unlocking the Labor Cage, he is a pioneering advocate for the twenty-first century economy that is disrupting society’s most rigid institutions and beliefs.
His economic theories explore the societal and economic shifts being catalyzed by corporations as a result of technology, corporate personhood, and evolving human cognition.
He is a founder and chair of Conscious Capitalism Florida, whose purpose is elevate humanity through business.
He presents to organizations, corporations, and colleges on a variety of engaging topics both professionally and through community organizations. He enjoys an active and blended professional, academic, and personal life, selecting challenging projects that offer opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Want more info?
To work with me or invite me to speak to your organization please contact me.
Media Coverage/Public Appearances
- 7/10/17 – Expert Platform Podcast with Paul Miller
- 3/16/17 – Fight Back Media Group: The Willie Lawson Show
- 2/15/17 – Florida Aquarium: Evening Tide Talks
- 8/16/16 – 83 Degrees: Book excerpt: Unlocking the Labor Cage by Vinny Tafuro
- 8/3/16 – WPRK Orlando: Punkonomics Interview with Vinny Tafuro
- 3/9/16 – Creative Loafing: Do This: Gasparilla Interactive Conference
- 7/22/15 – WPRK Orlando: Front Porch Radio Conversation about Conscious Capitalism Florida
- 3/6/15 – 10 News: Tampa’s technology prowess displayed at new Gasparilla Festival
- 2/19/15 – Creative Loafing: Gasparilla Arts Month: Gasparilla Interactive
- 2/10/15 – 83 Degrees: Building bigger, better startups starts with talent
- 1/27/15 – 83 Degrees: Gasparilla Interactive in Tampa spotlights digital tech
- 1/8/15 – First details emerge on Gasparilla Interactive, Tampa’s mini-SXSW
- 9/4/14 – CBS Radio: The Current Features Corporate Empathy
- 7/13/14 – Tampa Tribune: Love is lifeline for woman in coma
- 6/20/14 – Daddyhood: What Jon Stewart said that made a businessman jump
- 6/19/14 – Tampa Bay Times: Sustainable Business Coalition awards firms for being ‘adults’
- 6/11/14 – Radio IO: “The Diacos” Jeff Gigante and Brian Motroni Interview Vinny Tafuro