As we reach the midpoint of October I want to provide a recap of some of the subjects covered on the blog of Tafuro Communications and Conscious Capitalism Florida over the past month and give an update on CCF’s progress.
Conscious Capitalism Florida
We have continued the growth of Conscious Capitalism Florida’s grassroots advocate base, started speaking to businesses and organizations around the state and have booked fall semester speaking engagements at various universities as part of our student outreach. We have been delighted to see continued news and updates in many sectors about the evolving culture of business as Conscious Capitalism grows awareness.
If you would like a presentation on Conscious Capitalism at your business, organization, or university please request a speaker here.
Conscious Capitalism Florida Blog
- Conscious Capitalism President’s Innovative Solution to Provide Low Cost Nutrition
Former Trader Joe’s president Doug Rauch… has been exploring ways to turn wasted grocery store produce into nutritional meals.
- Whole Foods CEO on mission to improve capitalism’s reputation
- Jeff Skoll On How He Uses The Power Of Storytelling To Push For Change
Tafuro Communications – Musings by Vinny Tafuro
- Will the Tampa Bay Times Help Google?
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos just purchased the Washington Post – Google will need to respond. The Tampa Bay Times and Poynter are in the perfect position to offer their help.
- Time Magazine: Why “Maximizing Shareholder Value” Is On Its Way Out
- Corporate Citizens: Rights, Freedoms… and Responsibilities?
- Chipotle Shows Tough Side of Conscious Capitalism
Thank you for taking the time to check out this update and please comment if you find something interesting or want to discuss any of the posts and topics.