AdCast co-hosts Carl Vervisch and Nic Lorden invited me to discuss Ad 2 Tampa Bay’s transition to interactive media that began during my term as president of the organization.
Prior to 2005 the organization’s Internet communications were limited to an obsolete website and inconsistent use of email blasts with little knowledge of the effectiveness of either.
The strategies implemented then have allowed the organization to achieve the following in the years since:
- Website traffic grew from 2,000 to 8,000 monthly visits
- 2006 Web Award for Outstanding Achievement by the Web Marketing Association
- Email list grew from 300 to 1,000+
- Membership grew from under 20 to over 80
- Board membership has grown from five to over 20 directors and chairs
- Placed 2nd nationally for Ad 2 chapters in the area of Communications twice and 1st once
- Named National Ad 2 Club of the Year in 2008 and 2009
These achievements can be attributed to the implementation of Internet marketing strategies and development of subsequent leadership.
The complete Case Study is available via Google Docs.
Vinny Tafuro offers workshops on Internet marketing that target local business and non-profit leaders in an effort to help others develop similarly successful strategies for themselves. The first of these workshops will be held Friday May 15, 2009 at the Hilton Garden Inn located in Ybor City.
More information and registration are available online.
Ad Insight Segment on YouTube